Friday, November 2, 2007

Alright, come on. We're talking about the relationship between falling, and crashing. Focusing on the space between where you fell from and where you crashed, could be seen as the consciousness that never ends. We are eternally rising and falling. Reaching new heights all the time. Therefore, chronologically we are all going upward in the pursuit of self-realization. Though some people have a debased view of self, they are still actualizing it, all the time. So, thinking this, we should be striving for goodness and freedom, or we may never attain it. And we may never attain it.
Oh, I'm reading this book called Post Secret. It is a collection of post cards sent to editor Frank Warren. People anonymously send in their deepest secrets and he publishes them into a book. here are a few:
"I started shooting heroin agin."
"I once wrote an x-rated letter to a boyfriend who broke up with me before i could give it to him. ...I gave it to my next boyfriend!"
"I will always be the weird quiet girl."
"I drool, alot."
"sometimes I wish I was better at faking it."

Well, I'm goin to Ohio for a bit. Be cool.

No comments: